Friday, November 15, 2013

"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." Liz Taylor

So I kinda went overboard on my Nasty Gal and Sheikh Shoes orders this week. I REGRET NOTHING. It was a half-off-sale sale! I couldn't say no! In these magical UPS boxes was two pairs of booties, grey combat boots, a maxi dress, a fuzzy sweater, a white dolman top, the lipstick crop, and leather striped pants which are unfortunately gigantic. Also I'm most excited about my Tie Dye Dr Martens. It was a good sale day.

You have no choice but to wear red lipstick with this top. The go to choice is a classic red by MAC, and when wearing bright lips I like to keep the rest of the face at a minimum, some eyeliner, mascara, and your golden.

Rock & Rose Classic Lipstick Crop (Nasty Gal)
Apt. 9 Striped Pant (KOHLS)
MAC Lipstick in Russian Red
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner
Revlon GrowLuscious Mascara (works wonders btw)

No comments:

Post a Comment